Monday, September 8, 2008

2 Weeks

The first two weeks with Cade have been eventful and full of learning. We couldn't have asked for a better baby. He really only cries when he is hungry, gassy, or needs a diaper change. It is so fun when he grins. Especially when you can see his dimples. He has awake time and he just loves to look around and observe. We have had many changing troubles but I have gotten faster changing him so they don't happen near as often. Feeding is going well and when Daddy is home he does the diapers. I still can't believe this beautiful boy is ours. We went to the doctor at a week and he was 7lbs 11oz, 20 3/4 in long and in the 50% for weight, length, and head size. He also peed on the doctor and soaked the table during his visit. We have gone on some walks and a few outings but mostly we hangout at home still.
Sleeping with Daddy!
Getting ready for a walk with Mom.
Cade loves to sleep with his arms up. He is so cute!
I can't believe how much he is already changing.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh he is cute! I keep seeing all these new baby boys I want to set Carmen up with someday. :-D

High five, Cade! That doctor probably deserved it. :P

Marci said...

Oh, Cade really is so precious! He is adorable! I just love the pictures and contrats on being new parents! I know it must be a challenging time...but it sounds like you guys are adjusting well! I am so happy for the two of you!

Trisha and Addi said...

Kacie, he is the cutest thing ever. Im sure you are the best mom! I love the pictures of him. Im so happy for you guys.

Trisha

Trisha and Addi said...

Kacie, he is the cutest thing ever. Im sure you are the best mom! I love the pictures of him. Im so happy for you guys.

Trisha

KMurray said...

Cute baby Kacie! Enjoy they grow up so fast!
Kaylene Murray

Alona said...

He's so cute! I think he looks like you, Kacie!