Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pics

So we had some professional pictures taken of Cade about a week ago. Here are a couple of the pictures. We thought she did a really good job and that our baby looks so cute. It has been almost 3 weeks and things are going well. He isn't too fussy, just when he wants something. And he sleeps pretty well, for a newborn. We love having him around and still can't believe he is really ours.
We have been telling everyone that Cade has dimples like Adam but few people have gotten to see them. We were so lucky because we got one good picture where he decided to smile.
If you look at his forehead you can see his swirled cowlick. He got that from Adam also.

A very Ann Gedes picture but it is Cade.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Who did you hire to do the pictures? I was just thinking that I want to get some shots of Carmen and the boys. Those photos are beautiful!

brittanyandtravis said...

Great pictures! He is very cute!

Marci said...

Awwww....he is so precious! I just love the pictures...and the dimples are adorable! He is just such a cute baby! I'm glad to hear that things are going well and that you guys are adjusting well to having a new little guy in the family!

Trisha and Addi said...

Oh Kacie he is so adorable! Even though he is 3 years younger than Addi I think that we should make them marry each other, so than we can be family. Ha ha!

The Carlsens said...

Cute! I never got professional pictures of Ty has a newborn and I am kicking myself right now!

Lance and Ariel said...

aw..i love the pictures. they loook great!! I can't wait to meet him.

Julie said...

Absolutely adorable! I love his dimples.

Tash said...

I love his dimples! He is such a cute little boy!

Kristen said...

Those pictures are adorable!!

Matt and Joanna said...

I love these pics. I need to get the name of the lady that did them. They look fantastic! And, did she come to your house?!?