Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Visitors

Things are going well. Cade is now 4 weeks old and we have his month check up on Thursday. My how time flies. I can't believe we have had him for a month. I am having fun putting all the cute clothes on him. They are still a little big but that makes them look even cuter. My sister Becca and her husband Chad and daughter Alivia escaped hurricane Ike and came to visit for a week. Luckily there house is fun they just lost power for about 2 weeks. Which isn't fun in the hot humid Houston weather. It was really fun to have them here. We were able to go shopping, to parks, the aquarium, downtown and just hangout. It was cute to see Alivia interact with her cousin. It's always fun to have family around.
Here is Alivia and Cade bonding. It was so cute. Alivia would get really excited to see Cade and want to touch him. She was really soft with him, well as much as a 1 year old can be. She is going to be a good big sister in a few months.
Here we are by the waterfront after we ate lunch at Ivars.
Alivia and Cade in there Sunday clothes. It was Cade's second time at church. He finds it a good place to rest.
Becca bought Alivia her Halloween costume while here so we put both of there hats on. Alivia is going to be a pumpkin and Cade a lion.
This is pretty much what Cade did the whole time we would go somewhere. It was a fun and eventful week.

5 comments:

Marci said...

Awww....Cade is so cute! I'm glad you were able to have family over and enjoy the weekend. It looks like you had a lot of fun! You, by the way, are looking great!

The Carlsens said...

I want to hold Cade! My little boy isn't that little anymore. They grow up so fast. Give Cade some kisses from fun Ashley!

Jenny said...

I can't believe you are going out so much! Nice work. It took me MUCH longer to really get out and around town with Brian. I love the picture with Cade in the front pack.

Crystal said...

I love the name Cade! I don't u to well but He is soo cute. I just wanted to say hello! See you at church!

Brock Cardon said...

O MY GOODNESS Cade is so cute! i cant believe you have a baby already... i didnt even know you were pregnant... i am so happy for you tho and i am excited that everything is going well for you two! I just cant wait till our little guy comes out... we are anxious!