Friday, August 1, 2008

Getting Ready

So overall we have just been trying to get things ready for the baby and do some fun things before we have to get a babysitter for just the two of us to go out.

Here Adam is putting the crib together.
36 weeks. I am big but I swear this shirt makes me look even bigger. We are ready to see what he looks like. And I am ready to be one of the few who delivers early. Isn't everyone though. His crib is all ready! The whole room not so much.
The dresser. It was white so we painted it black the star knobs are from Costco and I painted the other knobs.
I was able to go home one more time before the baby and before my parents move. It was a fun and busy trip and for the first time I was thankful I lived in Seattle because swelling increases with heat.
3 out of the 4 Capra daughters. Lets just say August, December, February. It's going to be an interesting couple of months.

8 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Yay! You posted! You look so cute! I didn't know that your sisters were pregnant too. That will be so fun! The room and such looks cute. I really didn't do anything to Tyson's room but I wish I had.

Nic & Kandis said...

I love the striped walls in the nursery...so cute Kacie! Good luck with the last few weeks of prego life. Can't wait to see him...do you have a name(s) yet? That is so fun that your sisters are prego too! In case you have not heard I am pregnant...due the end of Jan. :)

Kristen said...

How exciting! That nursery is so cute. What brand of crib did you end up getting? We're going to start shopping for one when we get to TX.

Marci said...

Kacie and Adam...I am so excited for the two of you! My sister just had her first baby about three weeks ago....he is so cute! It's so fun having a new addition to the family! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy when he comes. The crib and the stars on the dresser are so cute! I'm so excited for you! Oh, and the three sisters being pregant at the same time...how fun! :)

brittanyandtravis said...

His room looks adorable! How are you feeling? The last few weeks are I think the most miserable. I hope you're feeling well!

Sarah said...

I am so excited for you guys! You did a great job with the dresser. Very cute.

Most people think I'm going early, but that's what they said with my last two. I try not to listen to them or my frequently contracting uterus that likes to toy with my emotions.

Dan and Dee said...

surprise-I found you by way of Ashley's blog. (used to be Murray)
I knew you were pregnant, and that Becca was but did not know Ariel is! Fun fun, of course your mom moves out of the country NOW!
She will have several trips back to the states from the sounds of it!
Good luck, CUTE CUTE ROOM!
Dee

Alona said...

Hey, Kacie! I found your blog from Becca's. Congratulations on your new little boy! I loved seeing all the Capra girl pictures. You're all so cute and how cool that 3 of you are pregnant at the same time!