Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Babies Room

Here I am 38 weeks pregnant. I can't believe how much my body has changed. We went to the doctor today and I am 3 cm dialated and 50% effaced so hopefully the baby will come soon. We are actually scheduled to be induced August 26, if nothing happens before then. I am still holding out hope that he will decided to make his appearance sooner.

The room is pretty much ready. And finally clean.

I want to put something over the dresser. I know I want something with his name but since we still haven't decided on one it will have to wait. We are so excited!

7 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

Your nursery is so cute! I'm so excited for you guys. You're going to be great parents. He's one lucky kid!

Pessoa Fam said...

Your nursery is so cute! Good luck with labor and the recovery. You'll do great. Can't wait to see pics of this little guy!

Unknown said...

i love the room, and you look great kacie!

Meghan said...

I absolutely love it! I'm getting so excited and can't wait!!! Well at least you know you won't go past your due date now ;) It's an August baby!

Marci said...

I'm so excited for the baby boy to come! I'm happy for the two of you! It must be crazy to be pregnant for such a long time and to think that in a few weeks you're going to have a little guy joining the fam!
P.S. The baby's room looks great!

Dan said...

We're excited for you. Kristen was just mentioning this morning that if you were like her, you would have had the baby yesterday, so it can happen anytime now. Make Adam call me to let me know please.

Sarah said...

Wow! You're having him tomorrow??? That is so exciting! And that is awesome that you are already 3cm - it takes the longest to get to that point and a lot of women don't dilate beforehand with their first baby. Sounds like it will be a smooth labor! I will be praying for you tonight.