Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wedding, family, and Texas fun!

A couple of weeks ago we made our way down to Texas for my brother Zach's wedding. It was a busy time but we got to spend some time at pools and just hanging out with family.

Here we are at the reception. That's my great aunt Mary behind us. She came all the way down from California at 93 years old. Cade with my brothers.

At one of the many great pools with Adam's sisters.
Enjoying the pool some more.

At the pool with my family.
Reading with Grandma.
My mom and me!
Cade and his cousin Kendall. They were so cute! They even held hands.
Cade loved the piano at my parents house. Hopefully when I make him take lessons one day he will feel the same way.
Cousins Ethan, Alivia, and Cade getting clean!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Looks like fun with the family! I don't know when you got your hair cut...but it's so cute short!