Tuesday, September 1, 2009

12 Months!

I know I already did a Birthday post but I figure it's his 1st birthday he can have two. So we kept his real birthday low key.

So we started the day by singing Happy Birthday and filling his crib with balloons. He loved it!
We gave him on special helium balloon that he loved to hit.We had family over and some cupcakes. He didn't really like the cupcake he took one bite and then threw it.He loved his presents. I think he had a good day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! We LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

Brock Cardon said...

Aww he is so cute! i cant believe he is already a year old!!! Aww... wish we could have been there it looked like a lot of fun!

Julie and Mike Wood said...

You're an amazing mom! Love all the birthday attention Cade got! It's amazing that he's already a year old...I was thinking he still had 1 -2 months to go! It goes way too fast!

The Carlsens said...

I can't believe he is 1!!! He is adorable! I know Tyson and Cade would be best friends!!! Tyson loves to wack and hit things too. Must be a boy thing : )

Marci said...

Wow...I can't believe he's one! It looks like a great party! I can't believe he didn't like his cupcake...I thought it looked delicious! :)

Lance and Ariel said...

Awww, you're the best mom! good job kac!

rakzhtcapra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.