Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Texas Birthday!

On August 26th Cade turned 1! I can't believe my baby is 1! He is amazing! Everyday is so much and and he really has one of the happiest and friendliest personalities. He is starting to walk and tells me what he does and does not want. He loves to read and to whack things. He is the best eater, he would rather eat tomatoes than his birthday cake. I can't even fully explain how special and amazing he is. I love him more than words can say and I am so lucky that I am his mother. Cade thanks for teaching me to be a mom!

I actually made the Birthday banner!

I decided Cade needed his own special outfit for his party. So, I made this onesie for him.

So in Texas we decided to throw a big birthday bash! Cade had over 30 people at his first party! We had pizza, fruit, vegetables, soda, and of course cake and ice cream.

We set up a water toy for the little kids.I made Cade's cakes. White and chocolate with butter cream icing. He didn't really care for the cake.He tried to share!And he mostly just through it and dumped it off the plate. He did enjoy the ice cream a little more.My handsome boys.

1 comment:

Marci said...

What a great birthday bash...and what a mess Cade made with the cake! :) I think the birthday banner looks great! I can't believe you made that as well as the cute outfit! You are quite talented!