Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Houston Trip

Thanks to my parents Cade and I decided to make a last minute trip down to Texas. Weird to think it is the last time I will go with just one child. The weather was beautiful and it was so much fun just relaxing and visiting with family.

We helped do laundry. Cade loves to watch the clothes wash. He will walk around saying "clothes, wash, wash". I think we did some extra loads just so he could sit and watch. It is seriously so funny. Hopefully he will always like to be so helpful.


My mom got a little dog, she is still a puppy but she won't get much bigger. She is the perfect size for Cade and he loved playing with her. He could even hold the leash and walk her.

We visited cousins.

And we even went to the zoo

It really was a great trip! Thanks mom and dad we had lots of fun!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

so fun! Cute picture of Cade and the laundry machine! LOL