Wednesday, March 3, 2010

18 Months

I can't believe my baby boy is 18 Months. What's even more weird is that in about 2 months I will have another baby boy. Cade is so much fun. He is constantly on the go! He climbs, jumps, throws, runs, he just doesn't do much sitting still. He is interested in everything and loves to help. He is great at throwing things away, helping cook, putting laundry and dishes away. He loves to talk and especially likes to point out every car, bus, bird, and siren (well any noise really). He is still a great eater and loves to try what mom and dad are eating. At the park he loves the swings more than anything else, and could probably sit in it all day. He adores his dad and lights up when he sees him. Cade loves to play hide and seek and he has gotten very into coloring recently. He likes to look and pictures and point out everyone. When we walk in the door to our house he says "home" and gets very excited, it really is the cutest thing. He also very much lets us know when he is done and ready to go, he brings us his shoes, and the diaper bag and starts saying bye. Everyday he amazes me and I feel so blessed that I get the opportunity to teach him and watch him grow.
Learning to scope and pour. (Or just making a really big mess).
Luckily this boy likes baths.
Working like Dad does
Helping clean out the fridge
Telling Cade I was going to take a picture of him.
Who couldn't love this face!
One more of my cheese ball! We sure love him!

3 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

I can't believe he is already 18 months old (and that you're going to have another baby)! He's such a cute little guy. Hope things are going well.

Sarah said...

He's going to be such a good big brother! I'm excited for you.

Julie and Mike Wood said...

Cade is so cute! We sure miss playing with him with Decker! Hope you're feeling good! Can't believe you are so close to having the new one. That went by so fast! I love how they like to point everything out and name it either by a sound or word. Over and over again!! ;) i love it!