Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Father- son camp out

So I have a pretty amazing husband and he loves being a father. So when he heard about the ward father-son camp out he couldn't wait. So I helped pack them up and sent them with a cooler of frozen milk and they were ready for the great outdoors. I told Adam I needed at least four pictures, I did get a few more than that.

Everything all set up and ready. Enjoying the outdoors.Cade loved being outside and with all the other boys

Playing in the tent
Finally worn out from all the fun!
Thanks Adam and Cade for letting me rest!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What!!! Red, that's pretty impressive man. I've tried to build up the courage to try this with Brian, but I'm afraid neither of us would survive. Did you just set up a packnplay inside the tent?

Becca and Chad said...

good job adam! Cade you are so cute! Now we need to send all the boys in the wilderness together.

Sarah said...

He deserves a medal! Brave man.

:-D

Lance and Ariel said...

Awwww....thats soo cute! They look so cute together by the tent. I think I could try camping again soon if we were in the mountains and it was actually cool...lets go :) Love you!

Marci said...

What an adventure! That looks like a lot of fun...and a lot of work packing thinking of things for a baby on a campout...I'm glad you had a good time!

cazmom said...

Kacie and Adam! I found your blog through Sara Collett's. Hope that's ok. Cade is so dang photogenic! What a beautiful boy. I love watching him at church. Adam, you are a great dad and husband to take Cade on the campout! Steph Gardner