Tuesday, June 2, 2009

9 Months and more...

So Cade is 9 months! Time sure does fly by. He is a pretty amazing kid. Turns out he is tall and skinny (75% and 40%). I don't know where he gets that from. He crawls at the speed of light and pulls himself up to standing where every he can. He loves to talk and play. He still loves books, his sippy cups, and any sort of electronic gadget. He has started to let go of things and stand for a few seconds. He loves water, grass, rocks, and wood chips (especially when he can get them into his mouth). He will laugh after we laugh and he will give kisses and wrestle with us. He really is a joy to have in our home!
Look how big he is getting! Cuddling his night time blanket! At the zoo! He might have people watched more than watching the animals. Matching for church! (I made Cade's tie!)Around Easter we had late 6 month pictures taken of Cade. Thanks Kelsey!

5 comments:

rakzhtcapra said...

He is the cutest! I'm glad he's ours!

Lance and Ariel said...

yeah! i love my nephew!! he makes me smile just to look at him. and i love your hair by the way

Marci said...

He is so adorable...and I can't believe you made that tie! I don't know how to make anything! I am so glad you guys are happy and healthy, and it looks like you guys are doing great!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Hey Kacie, I saw your blog from Ariel's list. I just have to comment on how dang cute your little boy is. I love the picure of him with his hat and tie. Freakin' adoarble! Hope things are going well. Take care!

Kristen said...

I love the pictures of him with his cute little hat on. He's so handsome.

I would LOVE to get your recommendations. I probably wouldn't drive out there until we move closer, but it's nice to know. And if you don't mind asking your sister, I'd like to know who she sees, too. Thanks! You can email me that stuff if you'd rather do that than write it on the blog. (kristen.durst@gmail.com)