Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Toys, jumper, shoes, and football

Cade is slowly becoming independent and can play with his toys all by himself at least for a little while. It makes me sad yet happy at the same time.

He really enjoys his exersaucer. He likes to listen to the sounds when he pulls the strings, eat the cellphone, and turn the pages on the book. But we have to watch out because he also likes to do his "buisness" in there. I guess it's the perfect squating position.

I can sit him next to a bucket of toys and he picks them out on by one. It's so cute.

We got a jumper for the doorway and it so fun to watch him jump. He has always loved to jump/ bounce.


When Cade was born my sister- inlaw got him these Pumas. They are adorable and of course were to big. So we tried them on for the first time recently. Still to big but oh so cute. We can't wait till they fit.



There are some Steeler lovers in my family. So my sister helped Cade join in on the celebration. Thanks Becca Cade loves it.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

SO cute! Can't wait to see Dean sit like cade. He is working so hard too.

rakzhtcapra said...

I'm so glad I at least get to see Cade in pictures. He gets cuter everyday.
Love ya, mom

Matt and Joanna said...

it was so fun to see you. i still have your baby announcement (it was returned to me and i need to re-post/send it). cade is such a cute and happy baby!

Crystal said...

I need your email. Send it to me K. Eternalflame_100@hotmail.com