Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First tooth and smiles!

So I know this is a lot of pictures but with friends and family so far away I have to show how beautiful my baby boy is. He really is the sunshine of my day, especially here in rainy Seattle. His smile can brighten any room! This is how Cade sleeps most of the time. When he finally does sleep. See his foot on the wall?
We try to take Cade to the park but it is just so cold, thus we usually don't last long.

In the morning we have play time in Mom and Dad's bed.

So, he has a tooth. On his right side on the bottom. YEAH!

He still only scoots around but some how he already gets into everything. It always amazes me how long his arms are and how far he can reach.


SMILES! He is so animated and he really is the happiest boy 97% of the time!

6 comments:

Diagnose Rachel said...

wow, cute photos. Can we swap babies. PLEASE!!!!! a happy, healthy one on your first try....hmmm....makes me need to work on charitable thoughts towards you J/K :)

Crystal said...

He is soo cute! I love the night shot with the foot on the bed. He is all Smiles! Lets get the boys together sometime!

The Carlsens said...

You know that it only makes perfect sense that he such a happy smiley baby. I mean you were smiling and laughing and happy 97% of the time too! : )
So I love the brown bag that Cade is digging into. Where'd you get it?

Marci said...

All I can say is...what a cutie! His smile is so adorable...it makes me want to smile! What a wonderful little addition to your family!

Nic & Kandis said...

Ahh...doesn't it just make your heart melt every time they smile at you?! I LOVE it!

The Carlsens said...

What is your email address? I want to send you those notes for the FHE jar like you asked. I finally finished them : ) I didn't make them up but I did add a few little things but I mainly just typed them up.