Monday, February 16, 2009

My Baby Boy!

I just couldn't help but post pictures of my adorable boy for all to see. He is so much fun and is usually all smiles! So when we put him to bed he likes to put his legs straight up and then turn to his left side. He almost always does this. So If you look at his hands that blanket right next to them actually has his legs in it resting on the wall.
Feeding the ducks with our friends April and Gavin.

Pictures too CUTE not to post.






I wanted to enter this photo in Regis and Kellys beautiful baby contest but the rules said the child had to be 6 months by January and Cade doesn't hit 6 months till Feb.26 so all of you get to enjoy.

3 comments:

Marci said...

What a cute smile! He is such a cute boy! I love the duck and how Adam takes him on duck tours! That's so funny! I'm glad you guys are happy and enjoying your little bundle of joy! :)

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Love the last picture! His smile is to die for!

Crystal said...

I wanna feed ducks. Did you borrow the book from the library yet? THe surenderd house wife? I think is the name.