Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5 Months

So Cade is 5 months and so much fun. He is so cute and perfect. He is starting to move a bit and loves to sit and can do it all by himself. He is all smiles, makes new noises, and loves to move around especially in his crib. He loves to chew on things, his favorites are books and hands. And he loves his exersaucer.


Here he is at exactly 5 months





5 months and sitting like a pro.

My skinny boy.

He loves to stand and thinks he can do it by himself.
The park
The weather has been cold but the sun has been shining. So we have made effort to go to parks and be outside. Here is Cade and his friend Gavin. Aren't they the cutest boys!

I promise he loved the swings I think he just got a bit cold.
Here's a smile.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay, Cade! :-D

Crystal said...

call us sometime and Dean and i will meet you down at the park! Maybe we could do the library this time too.

Sierra said...

You say he is so perfect. Well he does have the perfect mom. No TV :-) When do I get to watch him?? Cute blog.

Kristen said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Nic & Kandis said...

He has the sweetest, big, brown eyes...I love it! I can't believe how fast they grow!

Matt and Joanna said...

Cade is getting so big! He's such a cutie. I hope things are going well for you guys. I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you. Once our house is done we want to have everyone over!