Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby Shower

I have a great mother and sisters who threw me a baby shower when I was home. We played some fun games and lets just say that I am smaller than I appear to be. They also gave Adam and I some cute suggestions for baby names. The good was great and people were very thoughtful with the gifts. We greatly appreciate it.

Here is the cake. Once again so cute a tasted good.

My beautiful Mother and sisters
Some good friends who even made special arrangments to be there.
My sisters and niece
One of Adams sisters and 2 nieces and a nephew. Possible what our baby will look like.

3 comments:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

How fun! How sweet of them! You and your sisters (and mom) all look sooooo much alike! Wow! Beautiful!

The Carlsens said...

How fun! You are getting so close. Hang in there. Where does your family get those cute cakes??

brittanyandtravis said...

Looks like fun! I didn't know you were having one while you were there. Did your mom or sister make the cake? It looks awesome!