Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lately...

I have been really bad about blogging lately. Sorry to my family who likes to see pictures. Things are pretty much the same. Lots of throwing balls and lots rain/ snow. I now have a 10 month old and a 2 1/2 year old. Time sure does go bye fast. The boys are doing great. Cade is so grown up. He is so smart and is constantly talking, singing, or reciting Dr.Seuss. He loves basketball, baseball, and football. And everyday he plays to us on his guitar. Breck is discovering everything. He is a super fast crawler and is already trying to take steps without holding on. He loves to talk just as much as the other Callens men in my life. He loves being with everyone. Life is good we just wish the warmer weather would come sooner.
Thanks Dad for the pj's they are very cute!
Mom the boys both love their animal blankets.

2 comments:

Marci said...

They both sure are cute! I'm glad things are going well!

Becca said...

those pictures are super cute, mini Adam and Kacie... hey when do I need to come pick you up