Thursday, August 26, 2010

2 years

How does time seem to go so fast. Cade's two and so excited about it. He is always on the go but he is such a sweet boy. Right now he is really into motorcycles and guitars (I am a little worried for when he is 16). So we thought a little guitar birthday would be perfect we played pin the pick on the guitar, whacked a guitar pinata, and ate some good food. A perfect little party for a big 2 year old.

Whacking the guitar pinataHe even got his own guitar. Complete with flames.
His birthday cake. ( I thought I did pretty good)


This little boy has brought so much happiness in to our lives. He keeps me on my toes but he is always willing to help and give hugs. He loves his brother, balls, guitars, bikes, anything electronic, books, dancing, music, fire, dogs, the trash truck just to name a few. He is so funny. He likes to share and proceeds to tell me "Cade nice share with Breck". He even mimics Breck and says "Breck said (insert noise that Breck made)". I absolutely love this boy and am so lucky to be his mom. Happy Birthday Big Boy!

3 comments:

Marci said...

What a wonderful tribute to your son! He is adorable...and I can't believe he is two! What a cutie! Your cake looks so great...and what a cute theme for a party!

Julie and Mike Wood said...

What a cute 2 year old and
older brother! Love your guitar cake! It turned out awesome!

Lance and Ariel said...

Kacie, you are amazing!!!! Good job with everything, it looks so great! Wish we could'bve been there to celebrate with you guys!