Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Camping

Recently we went camping. For are first family camping trip I thought it went really well.The boys loved being outside and getting dirty. We built fires, ate smores (and lots of other bad things), and went hiking (okay maybe just walks). We had a really good time just enjoying the out doors.
We went up to Mt. Rainier and thought we would go on about a mile hike. Needless to say we only do the picnic table loop before Cade found an interesting sign he couldn't be without and our friends little boy found a puddle.

Who could resist such a cool sign with a fire, a bike, and a dog. I mean seriously!

I think we just might do it again.

3 comments:

Kendra Stephenson said...

Kace!!!! You and your babies are so cute I can't even handle it!! I feel like I am due for a visit so I can meet your new little bundle:)

sara said...

seriously. that sign obsession was hilarious! such a cute boy!

Crystal said...

that sounds so fun! we love to camp. We have tons of gear! You have cute kids! Sounds like you had a blast! We are thinking of camping at lake chelan in august!