Monday, January 19, 2009

Life

Cade is now four months old. Well really 4 1/2 months. He is 25 3/4" , 15 lbs 8 oz and his head is 42 1/2 cm. Which means he is once again in the 50%. He still is just perfect. He can rollover but he perfers to sit and stand. He can actually sit up all by himself for minutes at a time. He has been sleeping in his own crib in his own room for over 2 weeks now and it is not uncommon for him to be turned parallel with his crib or completely rotated 180 degrees. He likes to be in the exersaucer and to sit in his bumbo with me in the kitchen. He seems to be getting the idea of bedtime but we are still figuring out naps. His smile lights up a room and his giggle is to die for. He loves to look at hands, especially his own, he puts whatever he can in his mouth, and can talk up a storm. It's amazing to watch him learn and grow. I feel so blessed that I am his mom.



Here is Cade sleeping in his own bed. He really sleeps better in there.

Already a little chef
Here we are just messing around in front of the mirror. Cade loves to see himself.My Big Brown Eyed Boy!
Just relaxing. Aunt Becca made the beanie for him

On another note January 9th was my 24th Birthday. Adam did a good job! Here was my little party.
The next day we had my birthday dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. The food was okay, the atmosphere good, but the company was more than I could have ever asked for.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! Happy birthday! The pic of Caden sitting on your shoulders is adorable.

Marci said...

Caden is so cute! He is growing so big...and his big brown eyes are adorable! I'm glad that you had a great 24th birthday! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Meghan said...

ADORABLE pictures of Cade and of course the three of you!!! I'm so glad you put up more pictures, but I'm SO excited I get to see you next weekend! Oh, and I can I just say that I am so proud of you that you're sewing...who knew ;) Seriously, nice job! See you soon!!

The Carlsens said...

Love how big and adorable Cade's eyes are! Sounds like you had a nice birthday. I was thinking about you on that day! Love ya!

Crystal said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! MISS YOU GUYS! WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER. MAYBE YOU AND APRIL CAN HELP ME FINISH SEWING MY CHAIR! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!

Phil and Holly said...

Cade is getting so handsome! He looks so strong! I can't believe he can sit up on his own... Bruin still falls over after a few seconds unless he's leaning back against something and he's almost 6 months!
I'm so glad you and April get to hang out during the day sometimes. I'm so jealous, wish I could be there with you guys!
-Holly