Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin patch

On Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch. It was a little chilly but sunny. Of course Cade slept the whole time but we all had a good time. Also, about a week ago Cade started really smiling. And it is the most amazing smile ever! Once I can get a good picture of it I will post it.

The hay ride to the pumpkin patch.So I bought this cute pumpkin hat but Cade's head is too big so I just held it on top. So here is my sleeping pumpkin. (Which is fun because he has my little head.)Adam with the pumpkins we picked. We couldn't find any really tiny pumpkins so we got some squash and gord looking things for Cade.Cade and I in front of the tractor that pulled us.Our little pumpkin finally home and awake. I got the shirt and socks from Targets dollar bin. He looked so cute.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch! We're going on the 28th, so I hope it's good weather. Cade is so cute!

brittanyandtravis said...

He is such a cute little guy! It looks like a fun time at the pumpkin patch too.

The Carlsens said...

Yay for pumpkin patches! Cade is so cute. I want to meet him! P.S. You look way good!

Marci said...

What an adorable pumpkin! :) Cade is so cute! You guys look like a very happy family! I'm glad you guys had a good time picking out your pumpkins from the pumpkin patch! Happy Halloween! ;)