Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's a...

Adam and I went to the 20 week ultrasound April 10. It was amazing. The baby was facing my spine at first so we saw all of its vertebrae. I couldn't believe this little thing is growing inside of me. I went to the bathroom before we even left the house but by the time I got to the doctors I already had to go again but we were running a little late so I went into the ultrasound without going. We could actually see my full bladder on the screen and guess where the babies feet were. Of course right on my bladder and you could actually see them kicking me. I had to go to the bathroom in the middle because I had to pee and we needed the baby to have a little more room to be able to tell the sex. We found out we are having a BOY! We are very excited. The whole time during the ultrasound the little guy was moving his mouth. I figure he is going to be a talker like his father. He also decided to get camera shy and turn so it took a little over an hour to get all the measurments. Once I figure out where to scan the pictures I will post them. I can't wait to see this little guy in person.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Woohoo! How exciting! Yay for little boys!

Dan said...

Congratulations! Sounds like Adam's kid: kicking you in the bladder and talking the whole time.

brittanyandtravis said...

Congratulations again!

Jane Huddleston said...

YAY! Are you picking out names yet????

Julie said...

That's so exciting. Congrats!

The Carlsens said...

Congrats Kacie! I'm so excited you are having a boy. We are always SO MUCH alike it makes me laugh!!! : ) Speaking of laughs...I miss your laugh!